Sai Kung HK
“Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.” Gustave Flaubert
Sai Kung HK
The fishing village, saikung
Quotes for my travel that makes me encourage to travel more. Yes i travel in a low budget and collect experiences. That’s the reason i explore and do adventure. Even if i don’t know the place , I only google the place,how to go there and try to travel. You can visit if you really want to visit and you will find a way to reach it.
“Make voyages. Attempt them. There’s nothing else.” Tennessee Williams
“You can’t control the past, but you can control where you go next.” Kirsten Hubbard
- I choosed this quotes to encourage my travel to explore other country.
- To see the beauty of the world or other country, to know the culture, food and the place.
- When travelling you learn something new about the places you had visited.
- How they live and how to survive in every situations.
- Travelling is not only sight-seeing beautiful places, but also learning how they improve their lives and become successful.
- When i visit the place not only the beauty of the place rather the everyday life or living for example how they become successful.What they do or did in order to survive in day to day life.
- How they earn money and how they save money.
- How they work and become successful.
Travelling is not only relaxation but also to learn something new or something that you can use in your life, like for example the experiences.
Where :Sai Kung District, New territories east, hongkongWe visited sai kung with my friend and we rode the mini bus going to sai kung town.
It was great experienced to visit Sai kung, we walked and enjoy the nature. They have different restaurant and ferries you can ride there. So many fish they sell.
I love visiting different town to see the place, there’s so many tourist too and enjoying there. Far from city not yet mtr going to sai kung pier.
When we went there we don’t really have a plan, and we don’t know the place only DIY trip so much fun because you don’t know what you can do, have some ferries and fishing but when don’t ride it.
I bought fried rice for our lunch in a small restaurant in Sai Kung. I love this fried rice it’s not so expensive. They have also seafood restaurant but we don’t eat in that big restaurant.
Have a nice day and thanks for visiting my page