If you look for perfection, you’ll never be content
“Love doesn’t demand perfection, but it does ask you to give yourself with less reserve than you’d prefer.”― Thomas Moore
- Look at the good things
- Forgive people
- We commit mistakes and learn from it
- Don’t hold a grudge
- let go of your anger
- Love yourself
- Enjoy life
- Be positive
- Don’t be discourage and try to stand alone, don’t depends in someone else.
where I took the photos?
- Hongkong Island, we took it near the big ferris wheel in Hongkong or near the Public Pier in Hongkong Central. That time not yet ready for the customers or tourist, They build that time when i visited that place.
- As you can see, have boats on the pic, that’s a tourist boat.
- We only walked from Hongkong Central, World Wide until near the ferry station. You can take a photos in this place, you don’t need to pay for the entrance, you can look the view of tsim sha tsui and wanchai view.
- They are beautiful in evening very colorful and many lights.
- In evening we spent time here and seated here, smell the fresh air from the seaside.
- It’s a perfect time to take a beautiful view of Wanchai and Tsim sha tsui.
- Perfect for the traveller who wants to take photos of high rise buildings of hongkong.
- If you want to eat some in central hongkong so many chinese restaurants.
- If you are budgeted traveller you can find it too. Just explore the place and you will find it.
- There are so many chair you can sit here, or take a walk and enjoy the beautiful scenery in Hongkong Island.
- How to go here? Using the footbridge from IFC mall and world wide hongkong, and near the Public pier station.
- What’s your experience in Hongkong Island? Do you like to look the view of Wanchai or Tsim sha tsui? Are you fun of lights show? Have you ever seen different lights show in Hongkong, you can share to me and comment it.
- Do you have pictures in Wanchai view or seaside view of Hongkong Island? I hope you enjoy the view of Hongkong Island.