Every lake belongs to the quietness desired by the swans.
Quotes have a purpose in life. I don’t believe people have dreams because of money and to be famous. For me the real reason of this why people dream because god gave us reason to dream and pursue our dreams.
Our tasks to do good things and share our blessings with others. Even small things we can share like to show kindness. I want to show that I can do it and never give up in life. Believe in yourself that you can achieve it.
- Go out and try to walk outside not only inside of the four corners at home.
- Take some fresh air and embrace the sunshine.
- Learn to see good and nice places.
- Don’t be lazy to go out.
- When you go out you can get good ideas on how to improve your life.
- I know life is so many ups and down.
- Nothing happens when you only sit at home.
- Don’t forget to be happy and learn to smile.
- Never be affected with the people who bring you down.
- Forgive them and move on. Stand up and be brave enough to face the life.
- Don’t be sad if you don’t succeed.
- Learn from your mistakes and find a way to make it right again.
- It’s not final destination and it’s not too late to start again and think you can be successful maybe not now but tomorrow if you work with your dreams.
- We have so many choices, it is up to you to choose what road you choose to be successful in life.
- Every lake belongs to the quietness desired by the swans.
- ” In riding a horse, we borrow freedom”
- It’s a lovely experience walking around a tower by yourself.
- Are you extrovert or introvert?
Words to remember:
source of my Deutsch- english dict.cc
- adventurousness – Abenteuergeist
- adventurous journey – Abenteuerliche Reise
- attraction – Attraktion
- breakfast buffet – Frühstückbüffet
- Bon voyage – Gute Reise
- capture – einfangen
- challenge – Herausforderung
- coach – Reisebus
- cruising speed – Reisegeschwindigkeit
- Did you have a good trip? – Hattest du eine gute Reise?
- distant – entfernt
- Enjoy your trip – Schöne Reise
- erfarhrener Segler – experienced sailor
- exciting experience – Abenteuererlebnis
- freelancer – Freiberufler/in
- He likes adventure – Er mag Abenteuer
- Have a safe trip – Gute Reise
- hiker – Wanderer
- I hope you had a nice trip – Ich hoffe, du hattest eine gute Reise.
- I love trips – Ich liebe Reisen
- I wish you a pleasant voyage – Ich wünsche Ihnen eine gute Reise.
- journey – Reise
- journey prayer – Reisegebet
- Life is full of adventure– Das Leben ist voller Abenteuer
- make a journey – Reise machen
- passionate yatchsman – leidenschaftlicher Segler
- relaxed – entspannt
- sail – Segel
- seawaves – Meereswellen
- spectacular – spektakulär, eindrucksvoll
- to capture ideas – Ideen erfassen
- transport document – Reisedokument
- travel agency – Reisebüro
- travel agent – Reisefachmann
- travelable – reisebar
- travel cost – Reisekosten
- travel destination – Reiseziel
- travel impression – Reiseeindrücke
- travelling allowance -Reisekostenentschädigung
- travel companion -Reisebegleiter
- travel journey – Reisebericht
- travelling – Reisen
- travelling kit – Reiseausrüstung
- traveling season – Reisezeit
- travelogue – Reisebeschreibung
- tour guide – Reiseführer
- sound of the waves-Wellenrausche
- voyage – Seereise
- wave – Welle
Where: Salzgitter, Lower Saxony, Germany.
Population: 103,668 estimate as of (2016).
- I like to explore many things here of course to know the history of the place where I live now.
- That’s the reason why I want to walk outside and enjoy the springtime. I want to learn the language, it’s difficult to communicate to other people. but I keep on interacting with other people.
- Like going to mall buy some what we need at home and to get appointments with the doctor and go to the dentist.
- German language is difficult but if you don’t try to go out and learn outside and talk to other people.
- If you don’t use the vocabulary it’s useless. When you ride the bus you need to learn simple vocabulary when you buy the ticket.
- When you go out use your basic german language you gain more confidence. Honestly, it’s not easy but I tried my best 🙂
Have you tried to learn foreign language? How many languages did you know? How you learn or what’s the best thing to make it, absorb in your brain. Can you give me some tips?
Hope your doing good. wish you all the best and never forget to smile. Life is wonderful.