Remember this travel quotes
“A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving.”― Lao Tzu
- When i travel i don’t have fixed plan, I go wherever I want.
- I explore the place and search what’s the best place to go, or just look what’s the best in this place.
- I read the places history or what’s their best attractions and i find more not only in the Center or City of the place. I go to a small village or small town to find interesting from this place.
- I walked more a that I can find the best attractions, in every street i explore to know more the place.
- I don’t go to the tourist place, better go to a small town without so many tourist. you can find a nice place and relax your mind and take your time.
- i don’t expect so much when i arrived in other places, just take your time to know the best attractions, be happy you arrived and discover something new.
- Do you plan to travel? do you have fixed plan? where you need to go? Or do you like to walk until you find the best attraction in this place.
- Do you like to explore more the City or just stay in Tourist spot?
“I read, I travel, I become.”Derek Walcott
words to remember:
English – Deutsch
- abandoned – aufgegeben
- anger – Ärger
- avoidance – Vermeidung
- despair – Verzweiflung
- detestable – abscheulich
- disapproval – Missbilligung
- empty – bedeutungslos
- empty-handed – erfolglos
- fear – Angst
- fulfilled – erfüllt
- happy – fröhlich
- hesitant – zögerlich
- hostile – feindlich
- indifferent – abgestumpft
- inferior – minderwertig
- infuriated – wütend
- judgemental – voreingenommen
- loathing – Ekel
- most respected – angesehenste
- open-minded – weltoffen
- playful – verspielt
- powerless – machtlos
- provocative – provokativ
- respected – respektiert
- revolted – aufgelehnt
- sad – traurig
- sensitive – empfindlich
- skeptical – skeptisch
- surprise – überraschend
- victimized – geopfert
- well-respected – sehr angesehen
- withdrawn – verschlossen
- ages – Zeitalter
- amusement park – Freizeitpark
- casual clothes – Freizeitkleidung
- digitales era – digitales zeitalter
- era – Zeitabschnitt
- leisure activities – Freizeitbeschäftigung
- leisure industry – Freizeitindustrie
- leisure pursuit – Freizeit vergnügen
- moment – Zeitpunkt
- recreational activities – Freizeitgestaltung
- recreational sport – Freizeitsport
- shortage of time – Zeitnot
- spirit of the time – Zeitgeist
- temporary employment – Zeitarbeit
- time management – Zeitmanagement
- time management skills – Zeitmanagementfähigkeiten
- time pressure – Zeitdruck
- time zone – Zeitzone
- Man made lake and Beautiful place to relax your time here, but when summer so many people spend thier time.
- I went here autumn time and only few people walked and visited here.
- To breath fresh air and some use thier bicycles to go to in this lake.
- They have playground for Kids and some swans too, but not allowed to feed them.
- At the background you can see have windmill, that’s a little bit far from the lake.
- You need to walk more before you can reach the windmill.
- They have boat and enjoying sailing with this peaceful place, bring some snacks for picnic.
View this post on Instagram
#sailing #sunset #travel #pictureoftheday #photooftheday #travellersblog #travellers#germany#photography #photooftheday #lifeofadventure #lifesgood #photooftheday#nature #naturephotography #naturelovers #natureshot#instagood #instagram #instalake#pic#sail#beautiful #beautifulview